Top Rated Local® Residential & Commercial
Traditional Pest Extermination Service
SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND AREAS ADDRESSED:
- Special gel baits applied in cabinets.
- Granular baits placed behind appliances.
- Dust injected into cabinet voids and around water pipe openings.
- Residual baseboard treatment.
- Attic and/or crawlspace dusted with long lasting insecticide. (Extra Charge May Apply)
- Soft bristled brush used around doors, windows, and under eaves to remove cobwebs.
- Outside residual barrier applied around doors, windows, water pipes, under eaves, and to the base of your home.
Service Plan Options
- Every 2 Months
- Every 3 Months
- One Time Only
- Perimeter Only
- Customized To Your Needs
Pest Control Service Guarantee
If any covered pest problems arise between scheduled visits, Omega will return and treat the problem area at no additional cost. It’s as simple as that.
Common Pests Of Nashville, TN:
- Ants are the #1 pest control problem in Nashville, TN and can be difficult to control. They enter through the tiniest of cracks seeking food, water, warmth, shelter, or a refuge from dry hot weather or flooded conditions. On average, only about 10-15% of the ants from the colony are away from the nest foraging for food or water. Most over-the-counter products kill only the ants you see and have no effect on the colony as a whole. This is why most do-it-yourself ant control products prove to be ineffective long-term. Our pest exterminators use products that are specially formulated to allow the pest control material to be carried back to the nest thus eliminating the entire colony.
- Adult fleas are biting insects and the only stage of flea that feeds on blood. They may be found on pets throughout the year, but numbers tend to increase dramatically during Spring and Summer. Once fleas infest a home, control will require a vigilant program that includes cleaning and treating infested areas indoors, eliminating fleas on pets, and cleaning up and/or treating shaded outdoor locations in warmer months. Call our pest control service specialists to protect your family from flea bites!
- The mouse is one of the most troublesome and economically harmful rodents in Tennessee. Mice frequently find their way into homes in the Fall when outdoor temperatures at night become colder. Mice can squeeze through openings as small as a 1/4 inch across. Our pest extermination services provide effective mouse control by helping to identify and eliminate food sources, properly seal points of entry, and exterminate any current infestation.
- All spiders are predators and are poisonous. As predators, spiders are beneficial as they feed on a wide variety of insects. Only a few species of spiders have the ability to bite and harm people. The other types of spiders are either too small to bite or their poison is too weak to harm humans. Of the few dangerous species, the Black Widow and the Brown Recluse can cause serious medical problems and possible death under certain circumstances. So if you have unwanted spider guests in your home, it is best to get an Omega bug exterminator to identify them and provide a plan of action to evict them.
CONTACT AN OMEGA TERMITE AND PEST CONTROL SERVICE EXTERMINATOR TODAY AND LET OUR PROFESSIONALS PUT AN END TO YOUR PESTS!